This information is provided in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of the The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, to those who interact with the web services, access through telematic means.The information only applies to the website indicated above and not to other websites, accessible through links on the website, corresponding to other Internet domains. Any update of the information provided is available on this web page.
Visiting this site may result into the processing of data concerning identified or identifiable persons. The data controller is VISITANDO ITALIA SRLS Via Casale Agostinelli,92 – 00118 Roma
Place Where Data Is Processed
The processing operations related to the web-based services that are made available via this website are carried out at the aforementioned VISITANDO ITALIA and at the other operational offices along the territory, whose list is knowable by requesting it at the contacts showed on the site or by writing us an email to email@example.com. The treatments are handled only by technical staff of the appointed office, or by any internal staff tasked with such maintenance activities as may be necessary from time to time. No data resulting from web-based services is either communicated or disseminated, except for operations closely linked to the user’s request. Any personal data that is provided by users requesting to be sent information materials such as bulletins, CD-ROMs, newsletters, contracts , answers to questions, decisions and sundry provisions, etc. is only used to provide the service and/or discharge the tasks requested and is disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for the said purposes (Shipping service information material, registration of domain names, etc …)
Categories of Processed Data
1. Navigation Data The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this website acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects, however it might allow user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties. This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment. These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning and they are kept for the necessary time as indicated by the Law. The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website
2. Data Provided Voluntarily by Users Sending e-mail messages to the addresses mentioned on this website, which is done on the basis of a freely chosen, explicit, and voluntary option, entails acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to reply to any request, as well as of such additional personal data as is contained in the messages). In case of conclusion of a contract, the data will also be processed to: * Allow the provision of the requested service; * For the fulfillment of administrative, fiscal and accounting obligations derived from the execution of the contract. Specifiche informative di sintesi verranno progressivamente riportate o visualizzate nelle pagine del sito predisposte per particolari servizi a richiesta o per promozione commerciale.
3. Cookies information A cookie is a small file, usually composed of letters and numbers, that is downloaded to a device when the user accesses to certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognize the user’s device, by navigating through the different pages of a website and identifying users who return to visit a site. Cookies do not contain personal information that identifies the user, but the personal information that we retain in relation to the user could be linked to the information stored and obtained from the cookies. COOKIES TYPES USED ON THE WEBSITE
• The “technical” session cookies allow the website to link the actions of a user during a browser session. Session cookies expire when the browser session ends and, therefore, they are not stored.
• Google Analytics “third-party” cookies allow the collection of statistical data (always anonymously) of visits to the website. It is possible to consult the details about these cookies on the dedicated page.
• Facebook “third party” cookies allow the operation of the social network add-ons on the site (eg, “I like” buttons, comments, etc.). It is possible to consult the details about these cookies on the dedicated page.
• Twitter “third party” cookies provide the user with sharing functionality on their wall. It is possible to consult the details about these cookies on the dedicated page. • Getsitecontrol.com “third party” cookies are linked to the complements that allows the exchange of pages in the main social networks. It is possible to consult the details about these cookies on the dedicated page.
Basis of the contract
The legal basis for this processing is the will expressed by the user in case of information requests and the conclusion of a contract for the provision of the requested service. For the first objective, the owner will treat the user data during the strictly necessary time for the completion of the processing activities, while for the second purpose the data will be treated in a compatible manner with the conservation obligations provided by law.
Optional Data Provision
In addition to what is specified above about the navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data in the application forms found on the website or contact directly to the office to request any informative material or other communications. The provision of data to send requests is voluntary, however if not provided, it will be impossible to receive answers to the requests made. The provision of data for the execution of the contract is optional. However, given that it is necessary to allow the provision of services, the failure to provide services will make it impossible to hold it. The consent instead for further purposes of promotion of the products / services offered, is optional and required in a specific and separate way to the user.
We inform you that we do not process personal data related to minors. If you access to our website and use the services offered, you declare that you have more than 18 years
Personal data is processed with automated means for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected. Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, and accessed without authorisation.
Data Subject’s Rights
In accordance with article 15 and those that follow it within the Regulation, the interested subject has the right to: * Obtain confirmation that personal data are being processed and, in this case, obtain access to personal data; * Obtain the correction of incorrect or inaccurate data; * Obtain the cancellation of personal data (right to be forgotten); * Obtain limitation of treatment; Receive in a structured format of common use, the personal data that concerns you and transmit this data to another owner (portability) Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller using the following references: VISITANDO ITALIA SRLS Via Casale Agostinelli, 92 – 00118 Roma, firstname.lastname@example.org For further information, you are invited to read the privacy policies of the self-regulatory organisations at: www.garanteprivacy.it.